Safety Data Analyst
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
The Safety Information Team are responsible for supporting Group Operations Services and easyJet's three AOCs with regards to SafetyNet, RiskNet, safety report distribution, the analysis and provision of safety data and administration of the corporate safety meeting structure
The Systems Support Administrator is responsible for ensuring that exceptional safety reports are distributed promptly and general safety system administration tasks are undertaken.
The safety data analyst will be responsible for the analysis, coordination and reporting of safety performance data. Undertaking data development project work and contributing to the identification and implementation of new reporting and analysing techniques reporting into the Safety Information Manager.
- Support the overall Safety Investigation process with statistical analysis to understand operational safety performance against key safety performance indicators for allocated Operational Business Areas, the Corporate Safety Plan and Risk Registers.
Develop Statistical Models and Reports:
- Identify Operational hazards and risks using in-depth data analysis
- In conjunction with the subject matter specialists produce regular Operations safety performance reports.
- Facilitate the development of consistent safety reporting and audit descriptors to ensure descriptor categories are suitable for all Stakeholders
- Facilitate the on-going development of data analysis techniques to ensure the most appropriate methodologies are used by the Safety Data Team
- Support the continued development and transition of analytical and reporting capabilities to the Management Information Warehouse and other new technologies.
- Undertake project work as directed by the Safety Information Manager
- Define data gaps and identify bridging solutions with the Safety Performance Data streams to ensure data quality and safety reporting requirements are achieved.
- Implement and Perform Safety Performance Standards Assurance oversight checks on Safety Reporting and Safety Data processes
- Support SMS Promotion within the Business
- Support exception safety report entry and distribution work as required.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Safety Information Manager.
- Full time
Posted 21 Jul 2021
Closes 20 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations