Employee Accounting & Collection - Americas, UK and France (m, w, d)
- Lufthansa - 163 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Ensure the operational processing of an orderly accounts receivable management, until the transfer to the Intensive Collection Care team according to GAAP, German GAAP & IFRS for all Airplus products.
- Managing accounts receivable incl. booking of incoming payments according to AirPlus processes for our corporate clients in Americas, UK & France
- Monitoring of the payment behavior of our customers
- Account clarification and bank reconciliation
- Managing late payments and refunds
- Accounts receivable management and preparation of monthly reports
- Support the dunning process until handover to our intensive collection care team
- Taking the appropriate measures to minimize credit risks
- Participation in internal Projects
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Child friendly, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
- Academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) in finance/business or a comparable education
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Accounting & Collection, preferably in an international environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry would be an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required. Additional languages: French is a must & German is a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Experience with SAP is a definite advantage.
This position is limited for 12 month.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 20 Jul 2021
Closes 19 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance