Finance Analyst - FP&A
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
As a key member of the FP&A team, this role will report into Senior Finance Manager - Corporate providing support and assistance around financial ownership and delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis for Corporate FP&A areas.
- Purpose of this role is to support Senior Finance Manager and be the main finance contact for Corporate areas such as: Finance, GCO, Commercial and Marketing, Group Markets and External Communications and provide assistance in financial management and ownership for these areas.
- Business partnering the above named functions within easyJet (to provide accurate, clear and timely financial information, accompanied by value added insight and analysis to inform decision making, as well as identifying cost saving opportunities and providing challenge to cost centre owners where required).
- To provide effective analytical support to Senior Finance Manager.
- Accounting and control for the Corporate functions that are business partnered - accurate month end accounting of actuals (including BS reconciliations); accurately forecasting future performance (assistance with monthly and annual PBT forecasting and planning; analysis (including insight and recommendations); annual budgeting and outlook support.
- Assisting with ad-hoc project requirements and reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement; actively engage in development of underlying processes.
- Build relationships across several teams within easyJet.
- Need to be conscientious in making sure you meet deadlines and provide insightful and accurate analysis to your stakeholders.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Team compliance to timetable & targets with all deadlines met or exceeded.
- Provision of meaningful analysis meeting internal customer requirements.
- Stakeholder management regarding work performed and issues identified.
- Full time
Posted 20 Jul 2021
Closes 19 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance