Training Planning Officer
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Part time (4 days a week) Training Planning Officer 6 Month FTC
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
This roles primary function will be to be a member of the Training team reporting to the Crew Planning Training Manager. The Training Planning Officer is responsible for planning and maintaining easyJet's Pilot and Cabin Crew training rosters, ensuring the roster is built in the most efficient and cost effective manner, taking fatigue into account and minimising any impact.
- Production of the Training roster in accordance with legal, company, Industrial and training agreements.
- Production of manuals and updates to procedures.
- Production of training related statistics.
- Responsible for AIMs system testing.
- Assisting in the creation of the yearly budget.
- Set up and maintenance of the AIMs system training module.
- Carry out audits as requested by the Training Rostering Manager.
- Reporting of all crew expiry issues.
- Under the guidance of the Training Manager, the Training Planning Officer will ensure the planning and maintenance of the Training roster in a clear, efficient and timely manner delivering but not limited to:
- All crew recurrent programmes including Pilot simulator OPC and SEP/CRM and Cabin Crew SEP/CRM making sure no crew are expired
- Pilot and Cabin Crew Initial and promotion course's,
- New Line Trainer/TRI/TRE training
- Pilot command Assessment and command training
- Cabin trainer rosters
- Arrange adhoc training as requested by pilot or cabin crew training management. This can include training for individual performance issues, return from sickness or other reasons
- Monitor all ID related issues that affect the training programme AND reporting any delays to the planned on-line date of the crew member
- Running violation reports to ensure trainer/trainee rosters
- Full time
Posted 19 Jul 2021
Closes 18 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Flight training