- Ryanair - 75 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Schwechatbach, Niederösterreich, Austria
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft.
Lauda is Austria's Low-Fare Airline No. 1, founded in March 2018 by Niki Lauda. The current fleet operates under the IATA code OE and consists of 23 aircraft of the Airbus family, departing from Austria and Germany. Lauda headquarter is in Vienna, but also focusing on the fast-growing bases in Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Palma de Mallorca and other across Europe. In financial year 2020 more than 6,5 million passengers will be carried. The Austrian airline offers flights to over 90 destinations in 19 countries with a flexible and customer-oriented tariff concept with an unbeatable price-performance ratio to all price-sensitive customers.
As part of Lauda's continued growth, our dedicated engineering maintenance provider, DM Aircraft Maintenance GmbH are currently recruiting for Storekeepers to join their busy Stores team. This is a permanent role.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in Vienna, Austria. If you would like to be part of the dynamic team, submit your application today!
This role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Warehousing in shiftservice
- Incoming inspection and picking of goods
- Goods acceptance and storage
- Wrapping counter
- Computerized recording of stock movements
- Packaging and shipping to our outstations and partners
- Monitoring of stock including inventory
- Must have previous experience in warehouse / warehouse logistics
- Driver's license B
- Willingness to work on a shift pattern - dayshift and nightshift
- Good English and computer skills (MS Office)
- AMOS knowledge an advantage
- Communicative and organizational skills
- Independence and resilience
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU
**Please submit your application and CV in English for this role***
- Full time
Posted 4 Dec 2019
Closes 3 Jan 2020
This job was posted to: Airline administration