B1 Licensed Engineer - STN 747
- Carbon60 - 14 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Dunmow, Essex, England
B1 Licensed Engineer B Apply (GenX)
Carbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating B Apply (GenX) to work a permanent position based in Stansted, Essex.
You will be working for a world leading provider of technical solutions to airlines with over 80 years' experience.
* The supervision, direction and management of resources
* Exercising their licence/approval
* Ensure the work meets the Company requirements
* Ensure the reporting and compilation of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports in a timely manner.
* Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises in their charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and compliance
* Maintain a shift log recording noteworthy items during the shift period and items that should be made known to other shifts and staff.
* Ensure arriving aircraft are met by them or Certifying Licensed Engineers/Licensed Mechanics and crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
* Monitor required scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and outstanding defects to ensure resources are allocated
* Safekeeping of the allocated tool kit.
* Other duties as may be required from time to time
* Valid B1 EASA license
* Type rating on B Apply (GenX)
* Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* UK Driving License
* Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
* MRO and Line Maintenance Experience
* IT literate
Summary of role details
* Shift: 2 days 2 nights, 4 off
* Salary: Apply + shift of Apply
* Location: London Stansted, Essex
* Line Maintenance
* Overtime, when available
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Company life assurance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Boeing 747SP,Boeing 747SR
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 29 Nov 2019
Closes 29 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain