B1 Licensed Engineer GLA A320
- Carbon60 - 14 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
B1 Licensed Engineer A320 (CFM)
Carbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating A320 (CMF) to work a permanent position based in Glasgow airport.
Type ratings on B Applyand A380 would also be beneficial.
* The supervision, direction and management of resources
* Exercising their licence/approval
* Ensure the work meets the Company requirements
* Ensure the reporting and compilation of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports in a timely manner.
* Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises in their charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and compliance
* Maintain a shift log recording noteworthy items during the shift period and items that should be made known to other shifts and staff.
* Ensure arriving aircraft are met by them or Certifying Licensed Engineers/Licensed Mechanics and crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
* Monitor required scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and outstanding defects to ensure resources are allocated
* Safekeeping of the allocated tool kit.
* Other duties as may be required from time to time
* Valid B1 EASA license
* Type rating on A320 (CFM)
* Human Factors, Fuel tank safety and EWIS Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK/EU
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* UK Driving License
* Evidence of current type ratings (Letter from Quality)
* MRO and Line Maintenance Experience
* IT literate
Summary of role details
* Shift: 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off
* Salary: Apply + shift of Apply
* Location: Glasgow Airport
* Line Maintenance
* Overtime, when available
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Company life assurance
For more information regarding the permanent B1 Licensed Engineer A320 (CFM) position based in Glasgow Airport please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Airbus A380
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 29 Nov 2019
Closes 29 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer