Quality Assurance Engineer - Dublin (DUB)
- Ryanair - 79 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Dublin.
With a current fleet of over 460 aircraft, this is an excellent opportunity for an engineering graduate to join our team and gain experience in Europes leading airline. Reporting directly to the Engineering Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be based in our office in Dublin but be required to travel throughout our network across Europe. You will be responsible for:
- Monitor the standard of maintenance of engineering providers
- Carry out audits throughout the Ryanair network as laid out in the Engineering QA audit schedule
- Attend monthly QA meetings
- Will be expected to carry out audits outside of office hours including night time
- Have knowledge of EASA, IAA regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
- Full time
Posted 28 Nov 2019
Closes 28 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control