Enterprise Architect - Integration & Data
- easyJet - 36 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Working with stakeholders within and outside IT, the Architecture function ensures that a common technology architecture framework is defined and adopted across the organisation. The Enterprise Architecture (EA) team are responsible for both shaping the longer-term direction of technology used by the easyJet business functions, and playing an active role in ensuring that programmes & projects move us in that direction and assuring the delivery of good quality, fit-for-purpose solutions. The EA team are highly collaborative and work across a broad range of stakeholders, both in the business and within IT, to build understanding and ensure alignment on key decisions.
The EA team are expected to have a broad understanding of technology strategy and architecture practices, but each team member also has a primary focus on specific domains. This role is focussed on two cross-functional, enterprise IT domains: Integration and Data. It is expected the successful candidate will have strong experience and competency in working with senior business stakeholders, reviewing and shaping alignment of integration platform and data architecture to support cross-functional needs and ensuring technology roadmaps / investments for relevant platforms meet the broad business needs. Direct experience in these domains is key to this role, as it is expected the successful candidate will quickly establish themselves as a recognised subject matter expert working across a range of business and IT delivery / technical stakeholders.
To shape and manage future direction of easyJet's technology architecture, with a primary focus on our enterprise-scope Integration and Data domains, by:
- Working closely with colleagues across easyJet to build and maintain valuable and productive working relationships and ensure that the needs of the business are met. Particularly close collaboration with the Enterprise Integration, Data Engineering and CDO function will be essential.
- Developing and maintaining alignment with enterprise architecture principles, standards, patterns etc.
- Working closely with Solution Architects and other senior IT designers to ensure appropriate architectural drivers for programmes & projects are understood and taken into account
- Conduct and/or provide input into the selection of vendor solutions highlighting strengths, weakness and strategic alignment making clear recommendations.
- Serve as the 'go-to' Integration & Data expert within the Architecture team leading on topics such as real-time & batch integration methods, integration service & API practices, data lakes & data warehousing / BI, data quality and management etc.
- Represent the needs of focus domains with other Enterprise Architects and make sure dependencies on other EA domains' is understood and factored into decisions
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy and architectural policy, both within focus domains and more broadly
- Ensure that easyJet and relevant 3rd party solution architecture is compliant with relevant standards, patterns and baselines
- Contributing to the development and implementation of architectural policies and practices within easyJet
- Acting as Technical Design Authority, review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards to ensure right decisions are made, risks and understood & managed etc.
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology roadmaps that define how Integration and Data platforms, are kept up to date and deliver optimal value for the business
- Review, align and prioritise projects so that work is not unnecessarily duplicated and is correctly sequenced working with Enterprise Portfolio & Change leads
- Maintaining key enterprise architecture artefacts (e.g. current state overviews / inventories, target states etc.) for each domain showing to help build understanding of both current & future architecture
- Full time
Posted 28 Nov 2019
Closes 28 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT