B1 Engineer - Malpensa (MXP)
- Ryanair - 76 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently offering an excellent opportunity for Non-Type Rated B1 Engineers to be put on a Type Course for the B737 NG and to be based in various locations throughout Italy.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License
- Must have a minimum of experience as a Mech or CRS at Cat A Level
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU. We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 28 Nov 2019
Closes 28 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer