Engineering Technical Instructor - Bergamo (BGY)
- Ryanair - 80 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
SEAS are currently recruiting for an Engineering Technical Instructor to join their engineering department.
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently recruiting for a Technical Instructor to be based in Bergamo, Italy.
We are looking for a B1/B2 147 approved technical instructor to be based in Bergamo.
Our focus is on the delivery of practical and theoretical training to ensure that our engineers have the skills to perform there engineering duties in a safe and efficient manner working to the highest possible standards.
Your role will be to provide training to our engineers across the Ryanair network in the following areas.
- Part 147 B1/B2 and cat A type training on the Boeing 737NG and the Max
- Induction & Continuation training for engineers
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via E-Learning.
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations.
- Practical training for all line engineering staff on our dedicated maintenance training aircraft
- Aviation technical training experience an advantage but not mandatory, however must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor /examiner approval.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 147 requirements.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Must have initiative; be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to travel throughout the Ryanair network.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 28 Nov 2019
Closes 28 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training