Lead Web Analyst
- easyJet - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Over the last 23 years, we have changed the way people travel, leading the way in the short haul airline market across the UK and Europe. With a growing fleet of over 300 aircraft, annual passenger numbers in excess of 85 million and an unparalleled network of over 1,000 routes, our aim it to make travel easy and affordable for our customers. Then it's our people and passion which set us apart. Highly talented, forward thinking people with a real sense of fun. We are generation easyJet, joined together by our "Orange Spirit".
Whatever our speciality, we have a common goal - to deliver a brilliant experience for each and every customer. This is only possible when we truly understand who our customers are and want they want. Join us as a Lead Web Analyst and take the lead on providing commercially focussed web insight and MI to key Stakeholders and teams within easyJet. As a Lead Web Analyst you`ll be working with board level Stakeholders to identify reporting needs and then working with internal / external resource to build out and deliver these as efficiently as possible.
- Understand business objectives and live trading environments to help influence MI
- Help manage the easyJet Web Analysis team, working alongside the easyJet Holidays Web Analysis team to create synergies and share knowledge and learnings.
- Work with board level stakeholders to build MI requirements - delivering intelligible reporting
- Work with internal teams such as Commercial, Acquisition and Marketing across easyJet to identify reporting needs - then deliver against these.
- Cut through large data sets and multiple analysis options to provide intelligible, actionable reports and analysis
- Work to build as much automated reporting as possible - avoiding manual reports
- Work to develop self-service reporting dashboards where possible
- Work with the Data Science team and external suppliers to drive advancements in CRO and Digital Acquisition
- Drive use of new tracking / reporting capabilities arising from new platforms / tools
- Full time
Posted 26 Nov 2019
Closes 26 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager