Lead CFM Conformance Engineer
- GE Aviation - 367 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Brindisi casale, Puglia, Italy
The employee will be accountable for outgoing CFM engine configuration in accordance with the scope of work requested by the CAMO, with the Engine Shop Manual and the applicable Airworthiness directives.
With Shop, Quality, Engineering, he/she will manage the technical kitting team and its main processes such as accumulation, marshalling and technical configuration check in order to assure the assembly of the requested engine configuration, timely and according to production plan.
- Perform review on build configuration for engine modules based on the Off Log, Work Package, Workscope and special request from Customer.
- Liaison with marshallers and material buyers for parts which are out of the engine build plan.
- Ensure on-time issuance of the engine conformance.
- Propose improvement to on day to day activities and process improvements. Design and implement material accumulation and material presentation best practice Provide updates on processes implementation as per given operating rhythm ensuring their achievement
- Become key user and trainer for CFM Oasis users
- Develop a culture of engine configuration control for an MRO commercial program
- Master 's degree in Engineering (Aerospace or Aeronautical is preferred) from an accredited university or equivalent working experience an aviation/production approval holder Operations)
- Solid knowledge of GE Aviation MRO process and GE Aviation Engine Manuals
- Requested previous experience in Design Engineering and/or Manufacturing engineering
- Fluent Italian and English
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in computer Skills, and MS office package
- EU Work permit
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities at one time
- Six sigma certification - Green Belt
- Strong technical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow us LinkedIn , Twitter , Instagram or become a fan of our Facebook Page. Stay up to date on what's happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out the About Magazine .
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by the GE Careers Blog .
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please click here . By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare to have seen the abovementioned privacy notice and you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by GE Avio S.r.l.
- Full time
Posted 14 Nov 2019
Closes 13 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager