- Ryanair - 76 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for a Cabin Mechanic to be based at London Stansted Airport.
Responsibilities for the role of the Cabin Mechanic will include:
- Carry out PACE (Passenger Cabin Enhancement) in out of phase activities.
- Carry out rectifications for aircraft interior defects.
- Carry out special requests for aircraft defects raised by Aircraft Appearance Department
- Ensure rectifications are reported daily.
- Assist other Engineering groups
- Monitor stock levels of materials required to fulfil duties.
- Ensure correct reporting procedures are applied and accurate daily reports are logged and sent to Aircraft Appearance Department.
Requirements of the Cabin Mechanic:
- Aircraft/Maintenance/Cabin Trim experience an advantage
- Willing to work night shift
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a Full Driving Licence
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the UK
- Full time
Posted 13 Nov 2019
Closes 13 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic