IT Testing Officer (IDC)
- flydubai - 10 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
IT Testing Officer is responsible for performing functional validation and quality checks on software developed and released internally by flydubai or by preferred development partners. He/She carries out testing cycles based on static test cases, as well as using industry standard automated testing tools. The functional tester is responsible for creating test cases, execution and maintenance of test cases, manual and automated test procedures that ensure highest quality software.
1. Setup and handle maintenance of test cases for applications.
2. Setup and manage maintenance of automated testing tools.
3. Plan and manage the execution of test cases.
4. Establish the required testing criteria.
5. Provide input into the production of the following testing related documentation
a. Test strategy/plan
b. Test cases
c. Test summary reports
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University Degree or equivalent
• 5 years of functional testing experience in airline/transportation domain
• 3 years specific test execution experience using automated test toolsand in all testing phases of SDLC.
Knowledge / Skills
• Testing Practices
• Testing Tools
• Types of Testing
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 12 Nov 2019
Closes 10 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Testing