A321 Type Rated Captains
- Jet2.com - 114 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As an award-winning Airline and the third largest in the UK, you'll join a stable, profitable and growing Company. We are proud to offer fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities in an open and friendly atmosphere.
Putting the Customer first is what has driven our success and the delivery of great service is at the core of the Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays brand values. Our Pilots play a vital role in helping us deliver this every day.
As a UK based Jet2 .com Captain you will enjoy:
- A high basic salary - not dependant on hours flown
- Stable Basing
- Base confirmed at the point of offer
- Transparent Base transfer policy - not based on seniority
- Sustainable lifestyle
- The majority of our current programme consists of 2 sector flying days
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave - instant confirmation - not based on seniority
- 3 monthly Requested Days Off to secure time off for special occasions
- Comprehensive UK Private Medical cover as standard
- Discretionary Colleague profit share scheme
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme - up to 10% Company contribution
- No seniority - career progression opportunities based on merit
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- A stable, profitable and growing Company - the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
- Pride in wearing the Jet2 .com Lanyard
Successful candidates will possess a valid Pilots Licence (either UK issued EASA or with the ability to convert to UK EASA) and current Class One Medical with a minimum of 6 months validity at the start date. You must also hold a current A321 Type Rating and have a minimum of 3,000 flying hours, of which 1,000 hours must be Command time (factorised) on type or on a similar size and configuration Jet aircraft.
We are looking for Pilots who understand great Customer Service and who will take pride in delivering it at every opportunity, showing energy, passion and helping us to make sure that our all-important customers Have a Lovely Holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Air Crew A321
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 12 Nov 2019
Closes 12 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Captain