EHS SITE LEADER
- GE Aviation - 367 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
In this role, he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in EHS activities scheduling, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
In this position he/she will develop and update local EHS programs to ensure compliance with applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and with GE and Business Policies.
- Act as RSPP as per D.Lgs. 81/08
- Drive the implementation of GE EHS Programs and continuous improvement in EHS performance in order to achieve EHS excellence. This will include but will be not limited to emergency preparedness, safety risk assessments and EHS procedures, hazardous waste management, ergonomics, contractor safety, EHS culture.
- Define needs, coordinate and provide training for GE employees,
- Perform EHS audits/inspections
- Drive improvement and track goals achievement through collection, analysis and communication of EHS goals and KPI (including but not limited to programs evaluation, work place audits, findings closure, training completion, injuries and illnesses and other significant events).
- Lead EHS permitting processes, being a close liaison with local regulatory authorities to ensure operations/activities are in full compliance with regulatory requirements. Give input to leadership team on various compliance requirements, drive compliance assurance program.
- Ensure root cause analysis is completed for all injuries and all significant events.
- Support complex root cause investigations.
- Master's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, or Environmental Science
- Previous solid and proven experience in EHS positions & RSPP in a Manufacturing environment
- RSPP requirements (according to D.L. 81/08)
- Deep knowledge of Italian Risk Assessment
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Leadership Skills and ability to interact with senior leadership, employees & customer.
- EU work permit
- Fluent in Italian and English languages
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multi-projects and tasks concurrently by using timelines, budgets and tracking systems of action plan/milestones to assure self or team delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown complex/large problems into smaller steps and develop solutions using objective criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze (cost/benefit) and prioritize the most important liabilities and compliance issues and focuses activities/efforts on them.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Gensuite software
Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow us LinkedIn , Twitter , Instagram or become a fan of our Facebook Page. Stay up to date on what's happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out the About Magazine .
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by the GE Careers Blog .
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please click here . By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare to have seen the abovementioned privacy notice and you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by GE Avio S.r.l.
Italy;Rivalta di Torino;
- Full time
Posted 12 Nov 2019
Closes 11 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager