Trainee Sheet Metal Worker/Sheet Metal Worker
- Ryanair - 76 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services is providing base and line maintenance of Boeing 737-800 aircraft for Ryanair, European biggest airline.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen within the Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services. We are looking to hire a Trainee Sheet Metal Worker/ Sheet Metal Worker in our hangar in Wroclaw.
As a Trainee Sheet Metal Worker/ Sheet Metal Worker you will be:
• Maintenance Boeing 737-800 servicing for the Part-145 organization,
• Using technology of joining and processing materials, i.e. grinding, drilling, riveting, bending, spinning, anti-corrosion protection,
•Using workshop equipment for sheet metal repairs: bending machine, guillotine, drill, grinder,
• Working on the aircraft: working for the most suitable repair solutions in accordance with the documentation and their implementation,
• Working with the AMOS system.
• Experience in a similar position,
• Basic knowledge of materials used in aviation,
• Knowledge of technical drawing,
• Manual skills and precision, attention to detail,
• Good knowledge of English (written and oral),
• Willing to work in shift system,
• Team player.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 9 Nov 2019
Closes 9 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator