- Ryanair - 76 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (PAM) is one of four heavy aircraft maintenance providers for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's entire fleet of New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility located at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator to join a team of highly skilled staff, almost 500 strong and growing, all with an essential part to play in safely maintaining a fleet of over 450 aircraft for one of the world's largest and most successful airlines.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- To manage the daily running of the HR function within the Hangar facility for 450+ employees
- To monitor and manage employee absence and turnover
- To manage employee relations issues in a timely manner with satisfactory resolution
- To assist with talent acquisition and recruitment procedures and processes.
- To liaise, support and advise Management at all levels across the Business on HR related matters from general queries to disciplinary and grievance procedures and processes
- To maintain the HR spreadsheets and ensure all files are up to date and accurate
- To ensure that all areas of employment legislation are met and adhered to
- Good knowledge of business and HR model to answer daily employee queries and make informed decisions
- Excellent writing skills to compose important letters for disciplinary outcome etc.
- Any other duties as directed by Management
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Must have previous experience in an HR role
- Must have previous experience in dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Successful candidate is required to obtain a clean Disclosure Scotland to work at UK airports.
- All applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 9 Nov 2019
Closes 9 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration