Mechanical Design Engineer u2013 Tooling & Fixtures
- Lufthansa - 55 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
* Use proper software to design and develop tooling/fixture in accordance with the requirement from product engineer /new capability build up engineer to fulfill the production maintenance activities; Tooling and fixtures of the Technology fields of pneumatics, hydraulics, fuel, electromechanical and similar.
* Cooperate with purchase department and supplier to surveillance those ongoing project, regular check with the project progress and provide proposal to supplier if any nonconformance was found or any improvement that have to be implemented;
* Cooperate with product engineer and new capability build up engineer to select type of standard tools;
* Also take over smaller own Capability Build-Up projects related to our Tooling and Equipment process;
* Support production to optimize the existing tooling/equipment to improve efficiency;
* Complete tool & fixture assembly, adjustment, acceptance inspection and delivery to production;
* Tool & fixture document tracing management, like tool No., drawing No., Purchase Order No., Price, etc.
* Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical manufacture and automation or similar specialty;
* Professional 3-D design software experience, such as solidworks, autoCAD, Catia etc;
* Solid understanding on mechanical structure design, familiar with machinery skill and inspection;
* Familiar with commonly used materials' process ability for machining;
* Be motivated to go on duty travel in our worldwide network and working in an international team/company;
* Proficiency in English languages is preferred, fluent in English listening, speaking, writing and reading
About Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
Since 2002, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) has been providing Chinese and Asia-Pacific airlines with maintenance, repair and overhaul services for aircraft parts, including modifications, spare unit supply and engineering support. As a member of Lufthansa Technik's worldwide network, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) inherits the profound know-how and up-to-date technology from Lufthansa Technik Group. Innovative repair methods and equipment ensure the high quality and reliability of our products. Located in Shenzhen, one of China's powerhouses of economic development, the prime logistic hub of the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong can be utilized for fast and easy access from all major Asian hubs. The transportation and logistics are arranged promptly through our local customer service.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2019
Closes 7 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer