Internal Audit Manager
- easyJet - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Internal Audit Manager will manage the delivery of comprehensive and demanding assurance (internal audit) and advisory reviews for this successful and growing organisation. In this dynamic environment the Internal Audit Manager needs to be both a technically sound assurance expert and an articulate, commercially-aware advocate of effective, pragmatic processes and controls.
The candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Manage the delivery of robust, evidence-based assurance reviews that follow the agreed easyJet Internal Audit methodology including third party assurance and programme assurance projects.
- Leading audit clearance meetings (including with Executive Leadership Team and director level colleagues), resolving contentious issues, gaining cross-departmental agreement on control and process improvements.
- Manage the delivery of value-adding advisory engagements, working with ambiguity to provide insight to different areas of the business.
- Delivery of high quality, clearly written reports to agreed deadlines.
- Ownership and planning of a portfolio of reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Stakeholder management responsibilities across easyJet in order to understand how this dynamic and exciting business is changing.
- Acting as a trusted source of controls expertise and consultancy within the business (while maintaining professional independence).
- Maintain external networks and knowledge of professional developments in order to continuously improve methodologies and tools.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2019
Closes 7 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration