Delivery and Process Improvement Leader
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
The Delivery and Process Improvement Leader for Overhaul Offload Operations will work horizontally across the Network Partners and Joint Venture Overhaul Facilities, Services and CSA platforms, engineering, quality, product lines, to ensure we have an execution plan to hit our On Time Delivery, TAT, Inventory and Cost objectives. Work to standardize, operationalize and digitize the roll up of Network Partners and JV Sites.
Additionally, as the Delivery and Inventory Specialist for Overhaul Offload Operations, your responsibilities will include:
•Lead the MRO Delivery and Performance rhythm with Network Partner Overhaul Site to ensure output/induct goalds
•Work with partner to establish G1/G2/G3 operating rhythms and drive TAT improvement and actions. Leverage best practices from other MROs.
• Own and maintain Offload Volume Forecast and inventory reporting
• Lead and Partner with MRO Fulfillment teams to ensure material fulfillment for the Offload partner through rhythms such as Team of Teams, Smartsheet, rotable part usage, etc.
• Work with partner to implement Digital tools such as Delivery Spotfire, Global Shop Visit Forecast (GSVF), Intelligent Slot Tracker (IST); Overhaul Ops Advisor, etc.
•Own data quality in MRO digital tools for offload shop.
•Coordinate tooling with offload partner as needed for TAT improvement or capacity needs.
•Work with partner on strategic decisions for site capacity to meet future growth
•Lead discussion with senior management on site delivery performance and improvement plan
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Good experience in assembly and / or manufacturing
Eligibility Requirement GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the EU for this opening.
• Technical Degree from an accredited university or college and strong technical aptitude is desired
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Established project management skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
Poland;Warsaw, Sroda Slaska;
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager