SAP Product Owner - Order, Bill, Collection
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
You will operate in lock-step with product management to create the direction for build needs and convey that backlog to the scrum team. You will support the team with a descriptive set of requirements captured as stories and partner with them to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features and technical debt. Your priority is seamless alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders: Product Managers, Technical Anchors, Service Owners and Developers.
In this role, you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver features and medium complexity products/initiatives.
- Own the short-term roadmap for the quarterly releases in the SAP product for Order-Bill-Cash areas.
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Demonstrate strong skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Engage frequently with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Own and manage the backlog; continuously order and prioritize to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
- Routinely collaborate with UX, Architecture and engineering teams on multiple issues and decisions.
- Conduct customer and stakeholder interviews and elaborate on personas.
- Be regarded as an expert in Agile Methodology; translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning.
- Demonstrate persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
•Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and helps organization gain the competitive edge.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), law or similar Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Order-Bill-Cash functional business domain performing business process and solution design, master data preparation, testing, training documentation.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution & Customer Service modules/processes and interdependencies with other functions (finance, materials)
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Skilled in alignment with stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the scrum team. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment.
- Influences through others; builds direct and \"behind the scenes\" support for ideas. Pre-emptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome
- Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications.
- Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making. Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
- Able to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills.
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices.
- Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information
- Influences and energizes other toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable
- Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to GE. Identifies how the cost of change weighs against the benefits and advises accordingly. Proactively learns new solutions and processes to address seemingly unanswerable problems
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work col
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR