Referent General Consulting & Strategy (Senior Product Owner) (m/f/diverse) (more positions)
- Lufthansa - 70 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Deutsche Lufthansa is offering Referent General Consulting & Strategy (Senior Product Owner) (m/f/diverse) positions starting as soon as possible.
From the first travel idea to the hotel check-in: With the use of data, we develop solutions for an inspiring customer journey. We are therefore looking for new talents: Together, we will revolutionize customer interactions at Lufthansa, Austrian and SWISS. Our team Data-Driven Customer Journey (FRA HM/C) combines customer-centric thinking, advanced analytics and personalization. We know our customers' needs and deliver an enhanced customer experience. In order to provide customers with offers and information which are truly relevant, our self-learning algorithms filter information and draw conclusions. Customers can experience our recommendations and personalized services already today through all major channels, whether by e-mail, web or app. Experience start-up mentality in the middle of an international corporation and work with people who make a difference. Contribute your ideas and enable change!
As Referent General Consulting & Strategy (Senior Product Owner) (m/f/diverse) you will be responsible for the planning, conceptualization, development, prioritization and quality-ensuring delivery of data-driven products/product increments as well as the assignment of sprint packages to the development team for the implementation. Your tasks will be:
- Operate product(s) successful and Ensure product(s) profitability (ROI)
- Analyze customer needs and translate them into future product requirements and measures
- Prepare decisions regarding the products, their characteristics, the order of implementation of product optimizations and enhancements
- Define and align product relevant processes together with relevant departments
- Account for and promote the requirements in a multilateral development environment, negotiate priorities with other stakeholders and represent the own department
- Manage agile development activities as product owner (m/f/diverse)
- Participate in the conceptualization of marketing strategies for existing products and Conduct market and competitors' analyses in the area of analytics and customer experience within the relevant product context
- Conduct data privacy checks for the planned measures together with the departments involved considering the European legal regulations, especially GDPR
- (University)degree in business and economics, industrial engineering or comparable
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge/Experience in project management (agile und classic): planning, prioritization, steering and monitoring of projects
- Knowledge/Experience in personalization, customer orientation, technology-oriented marketing, analytics and related tools (SAS, SQL, Tableau)
- Knowledge/Experience in data-driven, digital products and customer-strategic processes
- Understanding of current European data privacy regulations for personalized data storage, usage and analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit, analytical and conceptional thinking, strategic understanding, negotiation skills, inter-disciplinary working skills, readiness to solve conflicts and compromise, creativity in problem solving, capability to precisely constitute complex issues
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0040V3305
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Product support