Crew Training Coordinator
- flydubai - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Coordinator will be responsible for planning/scheduling training and controlling of training records of crew members in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
1. Assign the initial course schedule of crew members into the Crew Management System as per advise of the Training Planning Team and/or Third Party Training Provider
2. Ensure that, at all times, the crew training rosters comply with the legal limitation as laid down by GCAA UAE, Company Operations Manuals and Company Policy
3. Coordinate with HR, Flight Ops and/or In-Flight Services and Safety Departments in preparing the Induction Week Schedule of new crew members (i.e. HR Induction, Admin Talk, SMS Brief, etc.)
4. Book training facilities, materials, and transport requirements to ensure the courses are carried out as required
5. Maintain a robust system of records in EFOS and AIMS of all legal documents required by crew members.
6. Organize, update, control and monitor all crew training records in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
7. Monitor the training forms in EFOS corresponding to the courses that have been completed for the crew and by the trainers (both internal and external trainers), and follow up its completion or submission as required.
8. Prepare Proficiency Cards as required for each course completion (i.e. Initial, Recurrent)
9. Update crew qualification in AIMS, if and when required, after completion of training (i.e. upgrade to trainer, CA or SM, CAT C Qualified, LVO qualified and ETOPS qualified).
10. Ensure that Expiry Report Update in AIMS is regularly and correctly done to reflect the current qualifications status of the crew
11. Coordinate with GCAA, HR, Flight Ops and/or In-Flight Services Departments on the timely issuance of initial licenses, trainer certificates and other similar approvals (i.e. PDI Authorization, Airport Passes) to each crew member to ensure they could commence training without delay.
12. Ensure that changes or deviations from the normal published crew training patterns are advised to parties concerned, i.e. crew members, crew control, trainers. To get acknowledgements and confirmations for actions carried out.
13. Coordinate Third Party Training from invoice requests, payment follow-ups and issuance of training certificates
14. Prepare and create forms in EFOS as dictated by the monthly training plan/schedule.
15. Ensure all crew details have been updated accurately in EFOS and AIMS, to ensure that shared information with different departments are correct.
16. Arrange jump seat flight requests for approved external groups, companies and/or individuals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ Degree level
â€¢ Minimum 2 yearsâ€™ experience in a similar role
â€¢ Experience in: EFOS and AIMS
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Broad knowledge and experience in: Airline operations
â€¢ Demonstrated ability to: Learn and adapt to new work procedures and systems
â€¢ General knowledge of: GCAA Regulations (i.e. Flight Time Limitations, Training and Record Policies)
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line â€?Recruitment Fraudâ€ to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 6 Nov 2019
Closes 4 Apr 2020
This job was posted to: Flight training
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of