B1 Licensed Engineer
- easyJet - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
As a result of our successful in-source of easyJet's Line Maintenance activity at London Gatwick, we continue to create new opportunities for B1 Licensed Engineers to join our Line Maintenance Team.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO and A321 aircraft into the fleet, there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
As a Licensed Engineer you will carry out all scheduled tasks and have the ability to demonstrate applicable technical knowledge of aircraft with hand skills. You will also be competent in the use of aircraft maintenance documentation in addition to computer based reporting and recording systems. Supervision of small teams may also be required.
easyJet maintain the highest safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry leading safety and technical standards
Responsibilities will include:
- Record and issue certificates of release to service for the work accomplished.
- Review the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects
- Accountable for advising the Station Manager of any impending service disruptions, or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme
- Define priorities to the team, ensuring that efficient use of resources is channeled to an 'on time' and safe flight departure
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures in order to meet Company and Customer Procedures and legislation
- Compile and report of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports. Recording significant defects, discrepancies, incidents and events
- Full time
Posted 5 Nov 2019
Closes 5 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer