Compliance Monitoring Auditor - Flight Operations & Engineering
- Ryanair - 77 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Auditor to join our Flight Operations and Engineering team, based in our Head Office in Dublin.
You will be responsible for co-ordination of the audit schedules across the Ryanair Holdings group of airlines, in addition to undertaking audits to verify that our flight operations and engineering functions are undertaken to the highest standards as set out in Regulations and Approved Manuals.
As a Compliance Monitoring Auditor you will gain experience across a wide range of flight operations, ground operations and engineering activities, so we are looking for a person who is keen to learn and quick to adapt.
You will be based in Dublin, Ireland, spending time in the office to co-ordinate audit schedules and you will also be expected to travel across the network undertaking audits. Some audits are conducted outside of office hours, including night time.
Your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating audit schedules for the Ryanair Group airlines.
- Conducting Audits/Inspections of flight operations, training and Engineering, including generating reports, to verify compliance and adequacy of procedures required for a safe operation and management of the associated processes.
- Monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements and Ryanair's policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the standard of maintenance of engineering providers.
- Working closely with the Flight Operations, Ground Operations and Engineering departments to resolve compliance issues and confirm action resolution.
- Liaising with managers from different AOC's within the RYR Holdings group as required.
- Attending training and meetings as required by Compliance Monitoring / Quality Managers.
- A highly motivated individual with a disciplined outlook, demonstrated capacity for hard work and strong sense of responsibility.
- An individual who adapts easily to new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, written, learning and analytical skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to take the initiative, work to deadlines and the ability to respond appropriately in challenging situations.
- Experience relating to aircraft maintenance, Part 145, Part M and Flight Operations will be an advantage.
- Auditing experience will also be an advantage.
- This position requires you to travel across the Ryanair network and to hold a valid driving licence.
- Full time
Posted 5 Nov 2019
Closes 5 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Freight