Sr Director - Cyber Security
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
GE Aviation is looking for a proven technology leader to drive innovate into our cyber security and compliance processes. This candidate will be a thought leader in blending the use of technology to implement Lean processes while ensuring sustainable cyber operations and timely mitigation of risk.
- This leader will own the risk and compliance product portfolio, needing to drive a strategic roadmap to enable integrated risk management (IRM)
- Will deliver tools and technology necessary for risk management, controllership, and audit
- Will manage enterprise cyber data strategy necessary to enable continuous monitoring and remediation of risks
- Accountable for driving strategic alignment across not only cyber security leadership, but must establish effective partnership with product management and execution teams to implement processes
- Drive Lean cyber operations to minimize operational burden for application teams and unnecessary manual intervention from cyber security
- Influences product management, application ownership, and CIO leadership to foster a stronger cybersecurity culture
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- OR Associates degree with minimum of 13 years of professional experience
- OR High School Diploma with minimum of 15 years of professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in Business Operations, Risk Management or IT
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
-Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Experience leading and organizing multi-discipline teams to deliver solutions and run effective operation
Ideal candidate will have experience leading cyber security initiatives as well as have lead technical implementations, application development, and/or product management teams.
- Strong controllership acumen (NIST 800-53, ISO-27001, DFARS, Export Control, etc.) with deep domain knowledge on technical people, and process implementations
- Experience implementing and executing ITSM/ITIL processes Apply
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to create and communicate strategy across an organization
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. #LI-AG1
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Ohio;Evendale, Cincinnati;
- Full time
Posted 2 Nov 2019
Closes 2 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India