Business Analyst - Ops Devices
- easyJet - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The ops devices team have been created to support the ongoing technical & IT requirements of the iPads that are currently being issued to all easyJet Pilots, Cabin Managers, trainers and flight operations.
This includes overseeing device lifecycle, app management and a managed service for Mobile Device Management, ensuring the required security and compliance and standards are met.
The team is responsible for the continuous improvement of crew operations usage of the iPad. This will include identifying use cases for additional Apps & services, whilst maintaining currency with iOS and essential business Apps.
Our main aim will be to evolve and deliver paperless flight plans. This will evolve to include additional crew functions, potentially to a full EFB (electronic Flight Bag) in the future.
The team works very closely with the flight operations team looking after the pilots, cabin managers, trainers and flight ops teams.
- Ensure requests for change outline the true business need and convey who is potentially affected in terms of people, process and technology
- Engage and develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders potentially affected
- Plan and agree your business analysis approach with project stakeholders
- Conduct structured analysis to elicit, model and define the capability gap using known techniques (context, business process, data flow and/or use case modelling)
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and define all requirement types using appropriate techniques
- Deliver credible business requirements documents (BRD's) as required for waterfall delivery
- Produce product backlogs using user stories as required for agile delivery
- Obtain requirement approvals and manage requirements change
- Ensure requirements traceability with clear linkage to business need
- Ensure technical delivery teams understand the business need and requirements, including their priority
- Ensure service design and transition understand the levels of service required for the solution
- Support the identification and evaluation of potential solution options which may involve the facilitation and definition of a request for information (RFI) or request for proposal (RFP).
- Support the development of a business case
- Support solution scoping, design, configuration and build phases
- Support the definition of test strategies and plans
- Support all phases of testing with a view to potentially managing UAT
- Manage the resolution of UAT defects
- Manage changes to requirements and solution scope
- Ensure business stakeholders are satisfied that the solution meets their business needs
- Support service design and transition in transitioning the solution into operational service
- Support business readiness for change
- Evaluate and ensure that the solution has met its anticipated business benefits
- Support lessons learnt exercises
- Consistently share BA experiences and knowledge with wider BA teams
- Assist the Business Analysis community in enhancing the quality of BA deliverables
- Assist the wider IT community in enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Full time
Posted 2 Nov 2019
Closes 2 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT