Senior Test Engineer
- Jet2.com - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We have a devoted team of more than 12,000 colleagues across the UK and overseas, including 2,000 colleagues in Yorkshire alone. We have a team of 340 IT professionals working across a breadth of technologies and inhouse developed IT systems that support a vast array of business functions as well as our two enterprise websites; Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays. To support our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join our close-knit agile development community in the heart of Sheffield city centre.
You'll be working collaboratively with the rest of the team to support the delivery of great software by taking responsibility for the planning, development, execution and management of automated testing activities. Working closely with the Test Team Lead you'll use your experience to think innovatively about how best to test the solution and what may be required to facilitate testing. Continuous improvement is key to the role and it is expected that you will feed into technical standards and ways to continually improve the automation suite. It's an incredibly exciting time to join us, as the team are moving towards a more automated approach to testing.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who can demonstrate the following skills/qualities:
- Strong background working as an Automation Tester/Test Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of various programming languages such as C# and .NET
- Willingness to provide management, direction and mentoring for other team members
- Able to write tests in BDD test frameworks using Specflow
- RESTful API test experience using Postman/Swagger/SOAPUI/RestSharp
- Strong SQL skills
- You are adaptable and keen to learn about new and exciting technologies
We will offer you an excellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progression. If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 2 Nov 2019
Closes 1 Dec 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of