Services Solutions Leader - Comprehensive Sustainment
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
The Services Solutions Leader will develop the aftermarket services strategy for Comprehensive Sustainment initiatives with the DoD. You will work with the MSO team to develop service contracts that meet customer objectives and are executable by the MSO Services organization. The emphasis with be on leveraging commercial contracts to provide our Navy, Army and Air Force customers with longer, more value-added sustainment contracts.
In the role of Services Solutions Leader, you will be the primary interface with the P&L Departments, our customers, Washington Operations and the entire MSO Services organization to develop services solutions. The role of Services Solutions Leader is responsible for ensuring that the critically important matrix intersection between the services fulfillment organization and the P&L is collaborative, high performing, and consistently delivers positive outcomes for our customers.
- Act as the focal point for the development of aftermarket strategy / service contract solutions for DoD customers
- Travel to work with customers at primary locations and the Pentagon as needed
- Support growth playbook and SII activities as required
- Lead the generation of service agreements Statements of Work and support the generation of business cases and financial models
- Lead the deal capture team for Comprehensive Sustainment Agreements
- Develop program milestones and complete campaigns on-time
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product support, Customer support, and/or Overhaul / Repair Operations role
- Ability and willingness to travel to work with customers at primary locations and the Pentagon as needed
- Experience managing and/or developing long-term Service contracts
- Understanding of how to do business with the US DoD
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Learn More about GE
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and
competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager