- Lufthansa - 70 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
At SPIRIANT, you have the opportunity to work in an interesting and versatile environment and to get acquainted withprocurement processes and projects of an innovative and worldwide operating expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry.
As Buyer you support the global procurement team for the onboard textile and tableware product groups with its strategic, but also operational responsibilities. Your involvement is required in everything from the tender to negotiations and audits, as well as the induction of new suppliers for the realisation of strategic procurement projects.
Your job responsibilities:
- Manage RFP/RFQ in customer related projects, provide accurate total costs of ownership and samples to the Sales department
- Ensuring the timely launch of new products in conformity with specifications
- Participate in global tenders by price and contract negotiations with suppliers in your region
- Supporting Procure-to-Pay processes, operational Supplier Relationship Management and Demand Management
- Create and maintain all relevant material, supplier and contractual master data in SAP and other IT systems
- Interface management within SPIRIANT
- Complaint and claim management
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent education
- 1-3 years of proven experience in procurement
- Fluent German and English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially XLS and ERP e.g. SAP preferred
- Strong project management skills and team orientation in a multi-national environment
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complexity, structured and self-organized approach
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
Heart & Mind. Emotion & Function. Creativity & Efficiency. Vision & Quality.
Be part of the team and get involved!
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0088V066
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline buyer