Product Sales Manager
- Lufthansa - 61 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Manage assigned sales projects / customers and ensure economically growth for the aircraft component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan, Exchange) in the Americas for LTCS and LHT.
- Promote and obtain Aircraft Component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan Exchange) in North, Central & South America
- Establish and maintain relationship with major accounts especially in Central & South America
- Realization of sales projects incl. internal production preparation
- Responsible for the financial results of the respective customers
- Preparation, scheduling and realization of customer visits (North, Central & South America)
- Contract negotiation in co-operation with Lufthansa Technik's regional sales and legal department
- Preparation of product sales documents for customer visits and Management
- Preparation and verification of customer proposals incl. calculation in coordination with the respective production sections
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs
- Development and realization of marketing measures for Lufthansa Technik's internal and external purposes
- Monitoring and analyzing of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extent existing business
- Enhancements of internal procedures, processes and tools based on market and customer needs in cooperation with all involved sections
- Development and realization of marketing and sales controlling measures
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects
- Participation on marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Very good knowledge in the aviation MRO and trading industry
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.(Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to understand and manage complexity
- Excellent in English; (German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable)
- Expert Skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software (desirable)
- Team player and positive attitude required
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international)
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Master's degree desirable.
- Fluent English required.
- German desirable.
- Spanish desirable.
- Portuguese desirable.
- 2 years of professional experience required.
- 2 years' aviation MRO experience.
- Computer skills as an expert.
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Words, Outlook.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Business sense.
- Strong Cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good Problem Solving.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Strong adaptability.
- Strong conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong commitment.
- Good corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgment.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent team
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales