Data Management Analyst (Data Quality)
- easyJet - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline & the second largest in Europe. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Data team is led by a Chief Information Data Officer (CIDO) who is on the Board of Directors. The Data Management team is responsible to implement data governance, data quality and data stewardship, at an enterprise level, working with our data science, data analytics, analytics consulting and data innovation teams.
We are responsible for supporting enterprise-wide analytics, support easyJet's data driven approach and enable the delivery of better insights, leading to improved decision making.
You will be responsible for delivering data governance and quality for our data estate throughout the data lifecycle. Specifically:
- Work with colleagues across Data Architecture, Data Science, Data Analytics, Analytics Consulting & Data Innovation, to further progress and embed Data Governance & Data Quality in line with our strategy
- Help develop and refine the data governance/data quality roadmap
- Implement data quality framework (data profiling, controls framework, DQ metrics & reporting); deliver continuous improvement for data quality (cleansing, deduplication, etc.) and deliver remediation plans for improved data quality
- Build the DQ reporting and embedding framework using best practice of methods, metrics, thresholds of base measures & DQ ROI
- Document data lineage throughout the easyJet data enterprise landscape
- Help create plans for data governance & data quality; facilitate workshops
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations