Staff UX Interaction Designer
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
GE Digital is seeking a Staff UX Interaction Designer to join the Industrial Internet Applications team. In this role, you will help create useful and desirable software product and service experiences for the industrial internet of things. As a Staff UX Interaction Designer you may lead or be an individual to contributor to multiple user experience engagements as well as work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized business domains.
• Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of design and user experience
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
• Leads research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
• Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wire frames, mock ups, prototypes and user stories
• Working with other designers to conceptualize and iterate on designs
• Conducting and managing customer research and usability studies
• Distilling customer and user research into workflows
• Designing mock ups and high-fidelity user interfaces
• Working directly with engineers to provide product specs and assets
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or related STEM majors. A minimum 6 years of professional experience in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field.
• Uses participatory design activities (e.g. paper prototype co-creation, card sorting) to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors.
• Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
• Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
• Creates annotated prototypes or wire frames of user interface designs that visually and textually communicate the behavior of a software application.
• Skilled in standard design & wire framing tools (Sketch, inVision, Axure), hand drawing and visual communication, time-based and interactive prototyping tools (Hype, Adobe Edge, Keynote).
• Develops knowledge of industrial business domains, products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
• Understands and stays up to date on the industry's technology landscape; brings new ideas to the team. Maps industry technology trends to internal vision.
• Understands principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is important. Explores all ideas, regardless of their source.
• Works to create an understanding of how individual people and things fit within larger structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the relationships between parts of a system and the system as a whole.
• Understands the value of a rigorous, collaborative and transparent decision-making process.
• Demonstrates sensitivity to key cultural issues.
• Uses generative techniques (sketching, brainstorming, etc.) to establish a variety of possible design decisions and decision scenarios.
•Need to be able to work with Engineers, PMs, POs, Sales, other cross-functional teams. Able to explain not just the graphics in the design, but start with WHY they are designing like this - the business reason.
•Due to being a client - facing role, should be comfortable presenting and speaking to sensitive clients.
• Acts and decides appropriately when all available information may not be possible to obtain.
• Demonstrates the ability to extract and communicate how customer groups are thinking and feeling.
• Asks questions appropriate to translating an abstract problem into a roadmap for identifying solutions.
• Captures specific information from the audience and validates it back to them for acceptance.
•A learning mindset.
•Thriving with ambiguity.
•Being excited by challenges.
•Strong influencer when it comes to sharing and presenting research and Ideas.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably,and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 30 Oct 2019
Closes 29 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer