Aircraft Performance Engineer
- easyJet - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record than us. Over the last 23 years, we have changed the way people travel, leading the way in the short haul airline market across the UK and Europe. With a growing fleet of over 300 aircraft, annual passenger numbers in excess of 85 million and an unparalleled network of over 1,000 routes, our aim is to make travel easy and affordable for our customers. Then it's our people and passion which set us apart; highly talented, forward thinking people with a real sense of fun. We are generation easyJet, joined together by our "Orange Spirit".
The Aircraft Performance Engineer will become an important member of the team working closely with the Flight Operations Technical Team.
Responsible to the Aircraft Performance Manager, taking individual responsibility for daily analysis of NOTAMs (Notice to Airmen) and AIP Supplements that impact operations to ensure a safe, legal and cost effective operation.
The individual will provide a high level of technical support to various internal departments and liaise with aeroplane manufacturers, airports, regulatory authorities and ANSPs on aeroplane performance matters.
- Daily analysis of NOTAMs and AIP Supplement information impacting aircraft performance to ensure operational systems are aligned.
- Auditing of aerodrome and obstacle databases within our various operational systems to support the flying programme and deliver a safe and optimised flying operation.
- Rapidly mitigate operational risks identified through the easyJet SMS.
- Aircraft Performance analysis for Aerodrome evaluation and categorisation to support the commercial planning process and ensure safe and compliant flying operations.
- Develop and maintain competency in additional flight technical areas to allow cross functional working and to support the small specialised team.
- SME provision of aircraft performance information to internal audiences at varying levels
- Support for the established specialists in the flight ops technical department for business critical cross functional projects.
- Full time
Posted 30 Oct 2019
Closes 29 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator