IT Product Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 61 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Acting as a point of contact for all related queries.
- Ensure smooth operation of applications in the respective functional areas.
- Support LGBS business process management by providing appropriate IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing IT Demand Business Cases.
- Design and implement new IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Managing the order book and the implementation of small changes.
- Reviewing and signing off software product management, relevant work products and project milestones.
- Collect functional requirements and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensuring the quality of the product assets e.g. accurate and up-to-date product documentation for all stakeholders and end-users.
- SLA and provider management.
- Financial and license (subscription) management.
- Acting as a financial budget holder.
- Responsibility for IT governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
- Drive efficiency, productivity and innovation in the respective functional area.
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for procurement applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the IT demand management and operation of LGBS business applications.
- Gather functional requirements regarding the IT setup required to operate the business processes out of the LGBS center or BPO location, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Workplace infrastructure and connectivity.
- Applications changes.
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Proactively develop and propose solution concepts for new business applications meeting LGBS needs in cooperation with technical experts, business departments and solution providers.
- Assess technical solution alternatives (infrastructure, applications etc.) and develop recommendations together with technical experts.
- Define and agree functional specifications.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new solutions.
- Requirement and Change Management; Requirements analysis and evaluation/ transfer to external IT providers.
- Change-, Release and Deployment Management; technical requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external IT provider.
- The overarching requirement, change and release management, perception of IT governance tasks, cross-module / platform-wide coordination, strategic enhancements.
- Knowledge / Education.
- Academic graduate (e.g. Business Administration or IT).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Product/Project Management.
- Minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical IT systems.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of IT systems preferably.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex IT environments.
- English fluent in writing and speaking.
- German will be an asset.
- International experience.
- Readiness to travel.
- International travel required (up to ~30%).
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurem
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2019
Closes 28 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT