Sr Staff Cyber Security Architect - Advanced Detection
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
GE Aviation is looking for a Sr Staff Cyber Security Architect for our growing team! This person will work on multiple projects as a technical lead and internal consultant. They will works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in specialized architecture areas. This individual will work across multiple technical domains and participates in the EA domain governance model. You will be seen domain expert for one or more cyber technical sub-domains.
- Apply>Leads and
coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future
architecture direction across the product portfolio and product line.
designs and develops a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs.
future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyzes and
develops architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or
- Contributes to the development of software, data and technology platforms
that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated
together into different methods for different businesses.
- Owns the research and
evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in
project development and/or operational support actives.
- Develops, motivates and
directs staff to create a team environment.
- Leads software security code
reviews to identify security defects or misconfigurations.
- Apply>Bachelor's degree
from accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional
- Apply>OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional
- Apply>OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional
- Apply>Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Incident Detection and
Response, Cyber Security Architecture or IT
- Apply>Note: Military experience is
equivalent to professional experience
- Apply>Ability to obtain and maintain a US
Government SECRET security clearance
- Apply>Export Control Required Eligibility
- Legal authorization to work in the
U.S. is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas,
now or in the future, for this job.
- Apply>Experience crafting
and/or deploying network and endpoint detection systems
- Apply>Strong understanding of
- Apply>Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of threat hunting and
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. #LI-AG1
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual o
- Full time
Posted 26 Oct 2019
Closes 24 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
Greater London, England
Swissport International Ltd
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India