B2B Marketing and Sales Promotion Specialist
- Lufthansa - 61 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Sales Promotion Specialist is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of local Sales Promotion B2B activities, with the goal to increase revenue in local markets within the defined sales strategy. She/he supports the implementation of central/regional B2B Sales Promotion activities and is part of the B2B Sales Promotional process Community and is the interface between the regional B2B Sales Promotion unit and the local sales management. He/She needs to ensure process orientation on all level as well as effectively locally drive impactful and targeted communication of LHG services& products and sales tools & programs to and with relevant B2B customers.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Execute local B2B Sales Promotion plan.
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities to support the global as well as local sales strategy and in accordance with centrally agreed Marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Plan and implement local events, local communications in cooperation with local markets and initiatives to support B2B Sales target groups e.g. eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, PPB newsletter and promotions.
- Sales Products & Programs (PPM) Marketing: communication campaigns of new LHG sales products and programs to B2B customer
- Joint Sales Promotion activities with B2B customers towards joint B2C customers as part of agreement, e.g. joint mailings, events, contests, product fares
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional B2B Sales Promotion colleagues.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor B2B Sales Promotion/ Marketing actions in the market.
- Regular update of the local Marketing, tracking of budget spend via online Marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Amend and facilitate centrally/regionally provided content on local platforms and programs. Contribute local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate local LHG partner (e.g. JV partners) input for central tools and platforms (e.g. PPB, eXperts, corporate newsletter, etc.)
- Procure and inventory control of B2B Marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of B2B partnerships.
- Continuously updating relevant Sales Promotion/Marketing databases.
- Ensure constant exchange and collaborative approach with Regional Sales
Promotion Manager and B2C Marketing local
- Ensure local harmonized B2B Lufthansa Group appearance
- Local PR coordination in, if applicable Local PR coordination with B2C Marketing
Expert if applicable
- Steering of local agencies to produce sales collateral in accordance with regional guidelines and global decoupling agency.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
Local / Regional Specifics
- Act as liaison between local sales team and legal, compliance, procurement and accounting departments
- Create concepts for educational activites and events for the region.
- Online content for media presence with various organisations, emailblasts, banners
- High school certificate, a level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Professional Experience required.
- Event coordination, previous experience in airline industry is an advantage.
- Fluent English required.
- German desirable.
- Local/Other desirable.
- Computer skills as user.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent independent and proactive approach.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Strong service / customer Orientation.
- Strong innovative and open to change.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) /Interpersonal skills.
- Strong cooperation skills/ team player.
- Strong structured / systematic approach/ Process orientation.
- Strong professional and confident manner.
- Strong well groomed appearance.
Environmental or Other Influences
- Working overtime/ outside office hours, working under time pressure and high workloads, ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines, willing to travel on behalf of the company.
- Full time
Posted 24 Oct 2019
Closes 23 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales