Data Analyst (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 61 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You work in our team as an integral part of the Reporting Teams in Krakow and Data Analytics Department located in Hamburg.
Together with your colleagues you work on challenging Analytics use cases, develop new ideas and state-of-the art solutions for various business areas.
Do you want to shape the digital future together with us? Go for it and apply!
As Data Analyst you
- Work in an agile (SCRUM), open minded Analytics team.
- Acquire and integrate data, build models and implement analytical prototypes or operational solutions.
- Collaborate closely with our domain experts to reveal insights and potentials.
- Participate in or lead agile projects.
- Use your experience (e.g. data & text mining, simulation & forecast models, pattern analysis) to implement new ideas and solutions.
- Keep up-to-date by exploring new technologies.
- Represent the team in internal/external meetings and summits.
- Update and create process documentation.
- Contact proactively with customers - independently handling of incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal.
- Make sure that in his / her area of responsibility the accepted service level with regards to timeliness and accuracy of the presented figures is maintained.
- Master/Bachelor degree in: mathematics, statistics, economics, information technology or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in the area of data analytics.
- Good knowledge of data acquisition and preparation, exploration and modelling (e.g. KNIME, Rapid Miner, Python, R) as well as data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik).
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Teradata).
Personal Competences (soft skills):
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Strong analytical and conceptual mind set.
- Numeric skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Team player.
- Service orientation.
- Strong technical knowledge to drive automation.
- Willingness to travel (close cooperation between Krakow and Hamburg).
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- German language skills are an added advantage.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0815V006
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 23 Oct 2019
Closes 22 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations