Internal Audit Manager
- easyJet - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline and the eight largest in the world. Flying over 80 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Assurance , the Internal Audit Manager is a key member of the team supporting the in the delivery of the internal audit plan.
The Internal Audit Manager will manage the delivery of comprehensive and demanding assurance (internal audit) and advisory reviews for this successful and growing organisation. In this dynamic environment the Internal Audit Manager needs to be both a technically sound assurance expert and an articulate, commercially-aware advocate of effective, pragmatic processes and controls.
- Manage the delivery of robust, evidence-based assurance reviews that follow the agreed easyJet Internal Audit methodology including third party assurance and programme assurance projects.
- Leading audit clearance meetings (including with Executive Leadership Team and director level colleagues), resolving contentious issues, gaining cross-departmental agreement on control and process improvements.
- Manage the delivery of value-adding advisory engagements, working with ambiguity to provide insight to different areas of the business.
- Delivery of high quality, clearly written reports to agreed deadlines.
- Ownership and planning of a portfolio of reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Stakeholder management responsibilities across easyJet in order to understand how this dynamic and exciting business is changing.
- Acting as a trusted source of controls expertise and consultancy within the business (while maintaining professional independence).
- Maintain external networks and knowledge of professional developments in order to continuously improve methodologies and tools.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
The role is passionate about easyJet being the best low fares airline in the world and the brand proposition of low cost with care and convenience, and acts accordingly.
Key measures are to ensure:
- Delivery of assurance reports and the internal audit plan to deadlines.
- Positive feedback from stakeholders on the quality of assurance and value added.
- Positive and innovative enhancements to audit methodologies and tools.
- The flexibility and speed to co-ordinate reaction to new and changing risks.
- Ownership and Delivery. Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Customer and Shareholder Value. Understands who their customers are and seeks to exceed their needs, focussing on the importance of safety for both customers and employees.
- Business Performance. Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Innovation and Change. Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Building Relationships. Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Full time
Posted 23 Oct 2019
Closes 22 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration