Advanced Lead Engineer - Fleet Management
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
The Advanced Lead Engineer will deliver maximum customer value by driving responsiveness, diagnostics and data quality effectiveness through product aligned technical excellence. In the role of Advanced Lead Engineer, you will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
- -Provide technical assistance to airline customers in the proper operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of engines as a member of the Aviation Fleet Support team.
- -Identify product failure trends and assist in identifying probable root causes.
- -Advance current engine Diagnostic capabilities and services to enhance customer satisfaction.
- -Provide front-line technical response to inquiries received by the Fleet Support team, identifying potential problems and coordinating troubleshooting activities with numerous internal organizations.
- -Develop and capture technical problem solving knowledge, communicating with other organizations to enable effective resolution of customer problems and inquiries.
- -Interpret aircraft and engine manuals and service bulletins.
- -Manage communication with customer of the Fleet Support team at all levels to ensure effective product support and to enhance the GE image.
- -Manage communication among internal organizations and customer personnel to ensure effective product support and customer satisfaction.
- -Distribute information on customer issues so that all members of the customer support team share common understanding and objectives.
- -Assist in developing common technical procedures and driving technical solutions.
- - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 5 years of experience in aviation industry
- - Must be fluent in Chinese and English - Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Excel and Powerpoint
- - Must be highly motivated, self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and proven abilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- - Proven ability to establish productive working relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- - Proven written and verbal communication skills - Effective problem identification and solution skills
- -Ability to analyze technical data -Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent Quality certification
- -Quality awareness and ability to identify future failures, defects, and problems -Structured work methods and strong analytical skills
- -Strong oral and written communication skills
- -Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- -Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
- Full time
Posted 22 Oct 2019
Closes 20 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager