Site Reliability Engineer
- Jet2.com - 107 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Examine our systems and identify areas for improvement on our platform (error reduction, speed improvements, security and resilience strengthening).
- Prioritise and drive identified improvements through to production.
- Drive IT teams to consider reliability at the start of their work.
- Review incidents and devise strategies to prevent a recurrence.
- Previous experience working as a Reliability Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer in a large, complex environment.
- Excellent understanding and experience of web technologies from both a software and infrastructure perspective.
- Experience of using logging and APM tools to fault find.
- Programming/scripting skills in at least one language - Powershell and C# are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the following tools would be advantageous: Elastic/Logstash/Kibana/AppDynamics/.NET.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are essential.
In return, we will offer you an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in an award-winning business.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click the Apply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 19 Oct 2019
Closes 17 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer