Senior Manufacturing Operations Finance Manager
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
The Senior Manufacturing Operations Finance Manager drives optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution. Role requires good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets.
- Site strategy and execution of manufacturing finance activities, coordinating planning, pacing, and closing activities
- Own P&L and balance sheet activities, including cost accounting, inventory controls (PI, Revals, standards, variances, etc.), product fulfillment and COGS booking, functional costs, VCP / BCP, P&E, etc.
- Has expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes
- Communicate solutions across own function with impact on other functions
- Regularly advise management in their function and/or in the business
- Lead sub-business or global / regional teams working on strategic functional initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Full time
Posted 19 Oct 2019
Closes 17 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance