- Ryanair - 77 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a Tooling Coordinator to join our highly skilled team at Stansted Airport.
Responsibilities for the role of the Engineering Tooling Coordinator will include:
- Logistical control of tooling throughout Ryanair's European network.
- Define tool stock requirements.
- Tool stock management.
- Maintain oversight of network tooling control.
- Oversee tooling stock within the Ryanair tooling network.
Engineering Tooling Coordinator Requirements
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with a sound mature sense of judgement.
- Be highly organised and able to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator with proven computer skills.
- Literate and mathematically competent.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK
- Full time
Posted 16 Oct 2019
Closes 14 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Tooling