Production Quality Engineer Gears
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
The Quality Engineer will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Prioritize and implement multiple concurrent process improvement projects, alone or as part of a multifunctional team, to drive customer satisfaction and business productivity
- Analyze production and service limitations, then develop, implement, and evaluate quality assurance process sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques to track the progress of improvement efforts
- Oversee evaluation of test equipment, precision measurements, accuracy measurements, and performance testing
- Work with Material Review Board to disposition nonconforming material and devise remediation actions
- Work with New Product development teams to approve new suppliers of materials/ services used in product realization;
- work with Sustaining Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to resolve quality issues related to existing suppliers
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools
- Collect, organize, monitor and distribute information for the Company and to customers / suppliers related to product quality and process
- Specify, develop and accept advanced technology, quality information and test equipment
- Provide advanced quality engineering of new product introduction involving new processes or advanced automated equipment
- Act as consultant (as a recognized authority) to the quality, manufacturing and engineering organizations to improve Quality and Manufacturing processes, introduce new products and improve product design
- Select, hire, train and provide ongoing leadership of assigned personnel to meet schedules, quality and measurements, and organizational goals
- Manage organization's
cost superiority and investment program and compile and report all organization measurements on
quality and cost
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in a manufacturing role in industrial field
- Ability to read
engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- bility to work in a matrix organization
- English and Italian fluent
- EU work permit
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to team projects
Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow us LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or become a fan of our Facebook Page. Stay up to date on what's happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out the About Magazine.
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by the GE Careers Blog.
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please click here. By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare to have seen the abovementioned privacy notice and you express your consent to the processing of your persona
- Full time
Posted 16 Oct 2019
Closes 14 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control