Customer Advisor with English in Sales Accounting Support Team (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Collected points can be exchanged for a wide range of different awards such a free flight, upgrades, excess baggage, advance seat reservation, lounge vouchers, FlyNet, cash back and many more including local awards (UK Global Hotel Cards, Limousine transfers etc.).
KRK PPB Support is the 1st level support for all PPB internal administrative questions regarding IT such a login, password reset, ticket research, tracking methods, redemptions, BenEDIT, promotion tool, reports and bugs etc.
Partner Plus Benefit User Support - 1st level
- First level support for requests concerning the PPB program (functions, reporting, point matrixes, point processing, enterprise merger, program modifications, overview etc.).
- Assignment of emails to existing incidents in the tracking tool.
- Capturing of new incidents and allocation to assigned groups within a tracking tool (JIRA).
- Answering incoming phone inquiries by clarifying desired information.
- Resolving problems by fulfilling service requests.
- Cooperating with other team members and with 2nd Level Support.
- Analysis based on PPB database.
- Support for the editor of PPB content management system (including ad hoc changes/ amendments of local contents upon request by PPB market coordination).
- Customer Orientation.
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) (min B2).
- Excellent communications skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Previous experience in Sales Accounting would be an asset.
- Team player.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0814V021
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2019
Closes 10 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales