Aircraft Licensed Engineer - W1/W2/W3 (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
He acts as Certifying Staff who releases the aircraft to service after maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing maintenance, rectification of defects and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and regulations of foreign authorities.
• Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility.
• Performing maintenance - repair and servicing as covered by company authorization.
• Performing maintenance on cabin IFE system.
• Supervising and signing the release to service for all maintenance work (as permitted) which is carried out by other maintenance personal.
• Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status.
• Reporting of any occurrence per procedures or local legislation requirements.
• Taking responsibility for all paper work.
• Regular reporting of activities performed on customer aircraft for proper invoicing.
• Attending regular technical training to stay updated.
• Participation in maintenance check flights if requested by Customer's Chief Pilot.
Technical Competencies & other prerequisites:
• Valid W1/W2/W3 rating on B737-NG and/or B737-MAX.
• Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
• Very good English language skills (written & spoken).
• Valid driver's license.
• Availability and flexibility to work in shifts.
• Ability to travel for training courses or AOG recovery on outstations.
Environmental or other influences
• Legal work permit in the country of employment.
• Must be willing to work shifts.
*Cover letter required.
* Certificates and SACAA license required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Must be willing to work shifts.
*Must possess a legal work permit int the country of the employment.
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The "footprint" is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V048
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 11 Oct 2019
Closes 10 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain