Reservation and Ticketing Agent - Khartoum
- Etihad Airways - 1 job http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team Khartoum. As the Reservation and Ticketing Agent, you will receive and process routine customer requests, enquiries and address complaints by providing excellent customer service, to increase customer satisfaction and exploit eventual sales opportunities to increase revenues.
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies,procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work.Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Receive, process, and respond to daily enquiries on a wide range of services by providing timely and high quality support to internal / external customers to meet their requirement
- Receive and analyse complaints to ensure they are solved or addressed in the most effective manner
- Support customers on a wide range of generic services following established policies and procedure to ensure customer needs are met in the most effective manner
- Coordinate and escalate complex or specialized enquiries to responsible teams to ensure ad hoc support is provided
- Work closely with supervisors to improve the execution of assigned activities
- Track major customer complaints and report key issues to supervising colleagues
- Interact with internal teams to ensure consistent and reliable customer service
- Provide customers with dedicated support according to policies and procedures to ensure compliance to regulations and risks mitigation
- Identify and highlight potential areas of improvement to support continuous improvement of service and/or operations
- Proactively perform a wide range of assigned and emerging activities to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and high level of customer service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to Diploma level.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role, ideally in airline or travel agency industry.
- Basic knowledge in GDS.
- Communication skills - Excellent
- Computer skills - Proficient
- English Language Skills - Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2019
Closes 10 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline reservations