SAP SRM 1st Level Customer Service Agent with German (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 128 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The role requires answering inquiries by phone and in respective ticketing tool, resolving users' problems, fulfilling service requests, maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department if not solved within first level. The role requires strong customer and problem solving orientation, verbal / phone skills and analytical skills.
As this position entail support of the customer hotline, working hours are firm from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Main tasks / characteristics of the position:
- Getting to know the SAP SRM support process, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with German and English speaking customers; Initiating contact with the customer if needed.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information - searching independently for information in all available systems and documentation, locating, and providing information as well as exchanging knowledge with other team members in order to achieve multi-competence skills.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues - researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing independently own solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfilling service requests - completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Informing about found SAP SRM support process/system gaps that could be improved.
- Maintaining call center Jira database by entering information on regular basis.
- Maintaining SAP SRM support process statistics and updating documentation.
- Deciding urgency of an inquiry by predefined criteria.
- Training new joiners in the process.
- Developing skills and knowledge when such an opportunity occurs (participates in offered trainings) in connection with the process; showing reediness to extend knowledge by participating in cross-processes backup plan.
- Being able to transforms feedback into action and thus advance further personally.
- Cooperating with other team members and with 2nd Level Support in order to provide the best service.
- Cooperating and maintaining professional relations with business partners, suppliers and external providers.
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur - being aware of consequences in case problems are not communicated/solved.
- Implementing and respecting the decisions and rules of the management.
- And other tasks defined by supervisor.
- Fluent German (written and spoken).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- University Diploma.
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center.
- Customer Orientation.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career.
- Development programs.
Family / work.
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0814V014
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 9 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR